Télécom Paris, a founding member of Institut Polytechnique de Paris and a part of IMT (Institut Mines-Télécom), is ranked as one of the top 5 engineering schools in France. Recognized for its invaluable corporate connections, Telecom Paris is an institution with a strong sense of community and international representation. This public higher-education establishment guarantees excellent employability in all sectors and is the leading engineering school for the entire digital spectrum (from hardware to software technology).
With its high-level instruction and innovative pedagogy, Télécom Paris is at the heart of a unique innovation ecosystem which is based on collaborative classroom engagement, an emphasis on project-based training, and multidisciplinary research. Our scientific faculty are affiliated with two key research laboratories; first, the LTCI laboratory, which is recognized by the HCERES as a leading facility in the field of digital sciences and has a remarkable international outreach. And second, the i3 laboratory, Interdisciplinary Institute of Innovation (I3 - UMR 9217 of the CNRS), which carries out multidisciplinary research focused on innovation and in collaboration with the École Polytechnique and Mines ParisTech.
Based in Palaiseau, France at the heart of the Institut Polytechnique campus alongside the École Polytechnique, ENSTA, Télécom Sud Paris and ENSAE, Télécom Paris also has a central-Paris incubator at the epicenter of the French start-up ecosystem.
Télécom Paris is a living laboratory for all the major technological and societal challenges including Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, IoT, Cybersecurity, large-scale digital equipment (Cloud Computing), 5G/6G, and Green IT.
Conducting research in the field of machine learning applied to sound and music signals
- Develops a research activity in the field of hybrid deep learning by combining signal processing models and machine learning with applications in the field of audio and music information retrieval.
- Participates in and contributes to the scientific animation of the research Group (seminars, reading groups,…).
Participation in the reputation of the School and the Polytechnic Institute of Paris:
- Publishes the results of his/her research work;
- Carries out presentations and conferences;
- Involved in learned or professional societies;
- Maintains close relations with academic institutions, research centres and companies.
- Participates in the scientific and management activities of the Department or Institution;
- Reports on the activities and results of the missions for which he/she is responsible.
Required skills, experience, and knowledge:
Other abilities and skills:
- Doctorate or equivalent;
- Civil servant belonging to a body recruited through the École Polytechnique or ENA or former student of the École Normale Supérieure with professional experience ≥ 3 years ;
- Diploma from a School of Engineering or Business and Management or equivalent with professional experience ≥ 5 years ;
- Bac + 5 degree or equivalent with professional experience ≥ 5 years ;
- Very high level company executive with professional experience ≥ 8 years.
Applications should include:
- A detailed CV
- A cover letter
- Any element considered useful for the examination of the application
In order to be considered, applications must be received no later than: 02/10/2022
Scientific contact person: Gaël Richard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Administrative contact person: Marion Taldir – email@example.com
Telecom Paris is an equal-opportunity employer.
All our positions are open to individuals with disabilities.